Appointment+ time slot still available after booking

I have a service provider configured in Appointments+ with services defined for 30 and 60 minutes. If a 30 minutes slot is booked for a service with the provider at a specific time, the 60 minutes service is still available for booking on that specifc time with that provider.

The time slot is not marked as busy, and people still able to make another appointment(for different service) after one 30mins have already been made.

• Majid

Hello Morne
    I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

I tried to replicate your setup with a 30min and 60 minutes services provided by the same provider but it worked just fine as you can see here in the screenshot, I scheduled the 30 minutes service at 9.30, as a result, the 60minutes wasn't available at that time (9 -> 10).

I wasn't able to access your site using the credentials you have provided in the chat, I was getting redirected between the custom login page /login and the default WordPress one but here is the set of shortcodes I had in my page

[app_my_appointments]
    [app_services autorefresh=1]
    [app_service_providers autorefresh=1]
    [app_monthly_schedule]
    [app_pagination month="1"]
    [app_login]
    [app_confirmation]
    [app_paypal]

I'm interested in checking your setup so if you can give me exact steps on how to access the site in a reply it would be great. And please don't share any credentials in there, if you want to do so it's safer to use our secure contact form found here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Cheers,
    Majid

• Majid

Hello Morne

After taking a closer look at the settings I noticed that you are using the Padding add-on (15 minutes padding after the 45minutes session) So I went ahead and enabled that for my setup and the same thing happened, the paddings seems to mess up with the timings.

I have forwarded this to our developers to investigate further and will update you here as soon as we have some additional info.

Best regards,
    Majid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.