Appointment time will not come back

Hello I am a new user to Appointments +. I have noticed that if I cancel an appoint on the admin side the time slot that was reserved will not become available. Example if someone makes an appointment for the 24 of January for 12:30, they call me and tell me that they will not be able to make it, I cancel the appointment on the admin side but the 12:30 time slot will not become available. Now all these additions of appointments are done at 6am so it is not like I cancel the appointment at 12:30 and expect to see it. Thank you

• Ivan
    • HummingBird

Hello David,

Thanks for the question and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

Can you check your appointments under
    WP Admin -> Appointments -> Appointments
    And make sure the appointment is not found either "Active Appointments" or "Pending Appointments" tabs?

Another reason this to happen if you are using Google Calendar API. In this case you will need to remove the appointment from the Google calendar you are using.
    Otherwise even if the appointment is listed under "Removed appointments" the time slot will remain unavailable.

Thanks,
    Ivan

• David
    • New Recruit

I will give you access so you can take a look...another issue I am having is that It shows I am not available till 3:00 pm and I have no appointments...I check my google account and there are no appointments...sorry I started a new ticket did not know how to reply

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @David,

Sorry for the delay here. Admin access expired, could you please grant us access again so we can take a look at your settings.

As for the big time slot being reserved please check what you have in Time base(minutes) in Appointments >> Settings >> General and also in case that you have padding add-on activated do you have any padding added.

Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.