Appointment times displayed in table

I have set the Working Hours from 4:30pm to 10:50pm, but it only shows times in the actual table picker up to 9:50pm. How do I get the table to display ALL the time slots.

Also, I need multiple breaks, but Break Hours are only for one a day. How do I add more?

Arun Basil Lal

Hey there,

Welcome to the Community!

You probably have the minimum appointment duration set as one hour, right? In that case you will be shown only upto 9:50 since that is when someone can make the last appointment. If you show upto 10:50 and someone makes an appointment at 10:50, you did have to work upto 11:50. This makes sense?

Regarding breaks, right now you can have only one break a day, but like you said, it seems logical to have multiple breaks. I am gonna move this in as a feature request.

Hakan

Hi,

As of V1.0.6 minutes are also taken into account so in your case, appointments can be made until 10:50 pm now (Previously it was until 10pm).

As of V1.0.6 you can define 'dummy' providers. They can be used to combine working schedules.

Please see the attached screenshot.

I added 3 dummy providers + myself to work between 4:30-6:00, 6:30-8:00, 8:30-10:00pm, 10:30-10:50pm.

As a result I have 3 breaks now, and my capacity is still 1. It means, I can only take 1 appointment at a time, which is what I want.

Any email they are supposed to receive are now redirected to a single user (to the admin if it is not set).

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Hakan