Appointment times displayed in table

I have set the Working Hours from 4:30pm to 10:50pm, but it only shows times in the actual table picker up to 9:50pm. How do I get the table to display ALL the time slots.

Also, I need multiple breaks, but Break Hours are only for one a day. How do I add more?

• Arun Basil Lal

Hey there,

Welcome to the Community!

You probably have the minimum appointment duration set as one hour, right? In that case you will be shown only upto 9:50 since that is when someone can make the last appointment. If you show upto 10:50 and someone makes an appointment at 10:50, you did have to work upto 11:50. This makes sense?

Regarding breaks, right now you can have only one break a day, but like you said, it seems logical to have multiple breaks. I am gonna move this in as a feature request.

• Hakan

Hi,

As of V1.0.6 minutes are also taken into account so in your case, appointments can be made until 10:50 pm now (Previously it was until 10pm).

As of V1.0.6 you can define 'dummy' providers. They can be used to combine working schedules.

Please see the attached screenshot.

I added 3 dummy providers + myself to work between 4:30-6:00, 6:30-8:00, 8:30-10:00pm, 10:30-10:50pm.

As a result I have 3 breaks now, and my capacity is still 1. It means, I can only take 1 appointment at a time, which is what I want.

Any email they are supposed to receive are now redirected to a single user (to the admin if it is not set).

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Hakan