Appointment+ Translation not showing

Hello!

I have added both po and mo files in the plugin translation, but the translation are still not visible ...

Can someone please give me an idea why?

Thank you!

• Rupok

Hi Alex,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I tried to regenerate this on my test site but I could not. I tried with Portuguese translations file and they are working absolutely fine on my test site. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Can you please tell us which language translation files are you using? You said "I have added both po and mo files in the plugin translation", can you please confirm you added both files inside the "/wp-content/plugins/appointments/languages/" directory? And then change your site language from "Dashboard > Settings > General" section?

If you did all these, but still it's not working on your site, then I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know translation files for which language you are using and confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• apurba_podder

Hello Alex,
    Hope you are doing good today.

I did not changed the website language. I am using qTranslate to change between languages in the front view.

To Translate with localization (po & mo file ) you have to change site language from "Dashboard > Settings > General" section. Otherwise, it won't work.

From qTranslate X plugin page:

While static localization is already excellently implemented and offered by WordPress framework through po/mo file framework, it is still impossible to maintain dynamic multilingual content without an additional specialized plugin, a kind of which qTranslate-X belongs to.

qTranslate X use to translate which word not able to translate with localization process.

If you need more help , please contact us. Take care.

Best Regards,
    Apurba

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.