Appointment_

Can only add an appointment from Admin acct, eventhough I have set login to not be required?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings JamesStewart312,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Not much to go on there I admit.

Could you please tell me what we are working with?

WordPress 3.4.2?
    MultiSite or Solo?
    Buddy Press 1.6.1?
    Appointments+ Version 1.0.6.2?
    Theme name?

Site URL?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• JamesStewart312
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

wordpress 3.4.2
    solo
    no buddypress
    appointment 1.0.6.2
    We have our own Theme, but its developed under Twenty 10 and 11
    myforeverplan.com

I'm only able to make an appt only if I'm logged on as adminstrator under FireFox

Also, under IE8, nothing is clickable.

Under Google Chrome, IE9 and Safari, I get the spinning wheel that never stops spinning when I select a time.

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings JamesStewart312,

Thank you for your additional input, it is certainly appreciated and Kudos for including the URL for our lead developer @Hakan to take a look at.

I was going to do some leg work checking this out myself but it appears that you have it password protected as well.

He (the lead developer Hakan) may request admin log in credentials to see first hand about adding an appointment, but of course that is something you do not want to post here in public.

This is indeed a bizarre issue that you can only set appointments as administrator and in firefox, something fishy is going on there for sure.

I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.