Appointments +

Does not allow me to set an appointment.

- Defaulting to this date with no ability to edit. OUR SCHEDULE FOR JANUARY 1970
- For service provider it defaults to my username in the drop down rather than my full name.

Other than that, so far looks like this is going to be a great plugin.

• brandfection
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Mason,

Found the main culprit. W3 Total Cache Plugin (Jacked up a lot of stuff). Since then I have been able to get it work. Opted in for WP Super Cache instead (headache is finally dissolving).

http://brandfection.com/make-an-appointment/

However I still have one issue:

- Defaulting to this date with no ability to edit. OUR SCHEDULE FOR JANUARY 1970

Few Suggestions:

- For service provider it defaults to my username in the drop down rather than my full name.

- Two way sync with google calendar.

- Easier calendar management in case I decide to try more than calendar.

I have been waiting patiently for you guys to release this and am happy it is finally here. Great work with all you and the team do!

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

If you cannot add an appointment manually on admin the side, it means you have a javascript problem there.

To locate the problem, using Google Chrome or Firefox, press Ctrl+Shift+J and notice the errors. If you can add them here, we can help also.

Appointments+ uses your "display name publicly as" setting to be shown there, which is the preferred WordPress setting to display names.

If you want I can provide a function which will show your first and last name.

By asking 2 way GCal sync, do you already know an existing application? Can you show an example? Because GCal does not provide service, service provider id, etc to complete an appointment.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• Malinka
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi

I also have problem with "OUR SCHEDULE FOR JANUARY 1970"

I have default theme twentyeleven
    Appointments + Version 1.0.3.1
    Error log: ?app_provider_id=undefined&app_service_id=3
    I found no more error messages when pressed ctrl+shift+j

Regards
    Malin

• brandfection

Sorry this took a while to get back to you guys. I run tests and updates on my site towards the end of the week.

Here is what I discovered. I uninstalled the plugin for the week and re-installed today. The dates are now correct.

I did switch to wp-supercache, but it actually hurt my site's speed so I went back to w3 total chache.

I discovered that when the browser cache is enabled the plugin does not function. It works fine otherwise. I also have minify disabled to things not working properly. Maybe because I use a cdn. Not sure though.

So the main issue is when browser cache is enable, the plugin does not allow me to select any dates, but when it's disabled it works fine. Any suggestion?

Also, I would love the function code that allows for my name to appear rather than admin as a service provider.

Thanks for all the help and great work you guys do.

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

Appointments+ works with W3T. I have just tested it and it works fine for me. I am just using the default settings. Do you clear cache after you install A+?

Rearding this:

Also, I would love the function code that allows for my name to appear rather than admin as a service provider.

This has been already fixed. What version are you using? We have 1.0.4 now.

The GCal sync you mean only works for your personal appointments. I have to note that A+ is not a personal appointments plugin.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• brandfection

Mason, This might be the problem. To be honest I did not know I had to manually update and not sure how to do this. I am not a developer, but am willing to pay for this to be done if you know of any options so I don't screw things up. I am using PSEK hosting with MU.

The part that boggles me is it works when I am logged in but not when I am logged out.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.