Appointments+, 2 weeks & 5 minute intervals

Okay, I've tried to figure out how to set up Appointments+, and I'm just befuddled. What I need is a 2 week calendar (Dec 1-12), that either allows for 4 services per 15 minutes, or 1 every 5 minutes.

I have 4 providers set up, but by having a client select a provider first, then select an available time slot, the calendar isn't customized for the dates. Help!

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @corizzo,

Thanks for posting on the forum.

You can either display two weekly calender or one weekly calender for the 2 week (Dec 1-12) appointments using the following shortcode.

Weekly Calender:

[app_schedule date="2014-12-01" require_provider="1"]
    [app_schedule date="2014-12-01" add="1" require_provider="1"]

Monthly Calender:
    [app_monthly_schedule date="2014-12-01" require_provider="1"]

You will find more information about these shortcodes and its arguments on the following path in your admin area.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Shortcodes

You will have to create service provider and set its working hours on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> Service Providers
    Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> Working Hours

Then create services for the service providers on the following path and set its service duration to 15 minutes. You have to set Time base to 15 minutes in the Time Settings on below path.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> Services
    Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> General Tab -> Time Settings

If four services are provided by four different persons then create four service providers & services and assign services to each of service providers and if one person is providing it all then only create a single service provider and assign all four services to it.

You will find more information about usage of Appointments + plugin on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/#usage

Please advise if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.