Appointments+

Hi,

I'm enquiring about the flexibility of Appointments+ and if it will work for my business.

I am setting an real estate agent up and require a vendor (person who has listed their home for sale) to receive appointments from potential buyers.

This would be by creating a custom page for each vendor for their home and a 'book a viewing' button. This would take them to an appointment page to select day and times.

1. Is this possible to have an appointment calendar linked to a user ( the user would be imported as a provider).
2. The buyer who would register, then book the appointment under a different profile tag.

3. Is it possible to have multiple vendors with seperate calendars?

Thank you
Steve

• Dimitris

Hey there Steve,

I hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

1. Is this possible to have an appointment calendar linked to a user ( the user would be imported as a provider).

You can as many service providers you need, for your case 'vendors', and as many services you want, in your case 'houses'.
    Simply assign the appropriate service in a service provider and you can have a calendar for each service provider either through a general "Make an Appointment" page in where you can choose the service provider you want or specific service provider calendar through A+ shortcodes.

2. The buyer who would register, then book the appointment under a different profile tag.

I didn't quite catch this "profile tag". Can you please describe the use case here a bit more?

3. Is it possible to have multiple vendors with seperate calendars?

I think this is already been answered in 1. Please do correct if this is not the case here. :slight_smile:

You can find detailed information in https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/#usage.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.