appointments +

How can I make each pharmacist edit there own calendar and maintain there own customers through a proper client area and not through a backend style that I use. Like a plugin called wp client area?

Or how do I only let the pharmacist edit just there section which is calendar and there customers not other pharmacy customers?

Urgently await

• Kishore Jassi
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

Thanks for that, what i am trying to achieve is with the appointments plugin i want each pharmacist to edit there own calendar and view there own customers and not other pharmacies, this plugin dont seem to do it and i dont like it when it adds the appointments to the user section how can i have it viewable together in the appointments + section?........I give them a login and on the left bar i want to only show the appoints plugins which they work with thats it.......how do i do this?

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

My original answer is still valid: Install a multi site, create a sub blog for each of them and assign them as admin to their related sub blogs.

i dont like it when it adds the appointments to the user section how can i have it viewable together in the appointments + section

If you mean to display which time they are occupied, which time they are not in calendar form, there is an answer in FAQ:

How can I view my planner as a service provider in calendar view?
    Create a private or password protected page and include the schedule shortcode like this: [app_monthly_schedule worker="1"]. Replace 1 with your user ID which is the same as worker/provider ID. You can also use app_schedule shortcode for a weekly planner instead, or you can use both. You may consider adding app_pagination and app_my_appointments shortcodes too.

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Hakan

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Kishore Jassi,

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.