[Appointments+] Admin should be able to select time outside of working hours

When I schedule an appointment at the back end as admin, I would like to be able to select a time and/or date outside of regular working hours. This way, the client gets a confirmation of the appointment. This used to be doable, but seems to be lost in an update.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi brightfuture333,

You meant suppose working hours were from 9:am to 5pm, admins could select hours outside the mentioned working hours? For example 8:30 am, or 7pm etc?

I’m afraid, I don’t recall whether there was any such workflow regarding that in the plugin side. I’ll bring this into our developers attention, so that they could see whether there is any workaround, or what would be the possibilities of including such a workflow down the plugins roadmap.

Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi brightfuture333,

I got an update regarding this from the developer, and I’m afraid this feature has to be dropped as it was causing inconsistencies hours down the plugins workflow. At the moment, I’m afraid, there isn’t any quick workaround regarding this, and it’ll require custom coding to achieve similar workflow.

I have already brought this into the developers attention for the consideration on whether this is something that could be implemented down the plugins future roadmap, or not. Thanks for submitting a feature request.

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.