Appointments + & Affiliate plugin & gift certificate

I am using appointments + and I would like to integrate it with the affiliate plugin. Do you know if that is possible?

I would also like users to be able to pay the full amount of an appointment in exchange for a booking code (valid only once for the paid amount). The booking code can then be used by someone else, as a gift certificate, to book an appointment. How could I create this kind of functionality with appointments +?

Thanks
Theodor

• PC

Hello Theodor,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I am using appointments + and I would like to integrate it with the affiliate plugin. Do you know if that is possible?

Affiliates plugin does not integrate directly with Appointments+ but it does work with MarketPress and MarketPress & Appintments+ integrate with each other. Appointments can be created as digital products and affiliate functionality can be used.

I would also like users to be able to pay the full amount of an appointment in exchange for a booking code (valid only once for the paid amount). The booking code can then be used by someone else, as a gift certificate, to book an appointment. How could I create this kind of functionality with appointments +?

Not without custom coding I am afraid. It does not have a functionality like that out of the box.

You can post a job requirement here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

You can also use a work around here.

You can create coupons with 100% discount in MarketPress and create separate text files with that coupon code. Set the coupon to be used only once.

You can then add those coupons as digital products on your MarketPress store and people can buy them and download them.

They can then use the coupon code to book an appointment and as appointments will be created as digital products, the coupons will work fine.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC

• theodor_rand__s

That sound great. Then I could run the whole system with these three plugins.

It would be really usefull to see some more info on how marketpress integrates with appointments+. Is there any more documentation on that besides the plugin page?

For example, you said an appointment can be made as a digital product. Great, but how would the interface to book it work. Would the whole appointment+ interface with the calendar process be changed to marketpress shoppingcart process?

/T

• PC

Hey Theodor,

It would be really usefull to see some more info on how marketpress integrates with appointments+. Is there any more documentation on that besides the plugin page?

For now yes, that is the only information available. However there was a discussion here as well in which Tim discussed a couple of things : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-to-integrate-appointments-marketpress

You can have a look at thread. Just start configuring the plugin. Almost all the instructions are in the plugin steps itself and if you get stuck anywhere, I am around :slight_smile:

Great, but how would the interface to book it work. Would the whole appointment+ interface with the calendar process be changed to marketpress shoppingcart process?

yeah, you select a slot, fill the details and add the appointment to cart.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.