Appointments+ and MarketPress Integration Issue

We are using Appointments+ on our website to allow people to book appointments, this has been integrated with MarketPress plugin so payments can be accepted. At this point of time, we are able to add multiple appointments to the cart, but when we are ready to checkout, the checkout page is showing up EMPTY. On searching we found this happened to others using these two plugins and apparently has to do with the theme being used. Appreciate if you can help us.

This is our cart page.

http://cenderscholars.com/store/products/appointment/

We are using Carry Hill theme and URL for the theme is
http://showcase.aislinthemes.com/?product=carry_hill

Please let us know the information you require to address this issue.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Collurur, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Oddly enough, I'm not seeing this take place on my end (using both Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox). I'm able to add multiple appointments to the cart, and when I try to check out, I'm able to see all of the appointments I added to the cart.

Have you tried clearing the cache in your browser, and have you tried disabling any browser add-ons you have active? Have you tried using a different browser?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Collurur

Michael,

Thank you for your super fast response. It's very much appreciated. Have couple of questions:-

1. We have customers that make appointments often, and to make it easier on them, we want to avoid the need to enter their name, email, location, etc... every time they are making an appointment. How can we avoid this?

2. We have a coupon that could be used by each customer only once on the website. How do we configure this?

Appreciate if you can help.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards
    Ratna

• Ash

Hello @Collurur

I hope you are well today.

1. We have customers that make appointments often, and to make it easier on them, we want to avoid the need to enter their name, email, location, etc... every time they are making an appointment. How can we avoid this?

The user must fill the form to book an appointment. But if you set that user needs to be logged in to book, then those fields are auto populated. I mean the name, email etc will be auto populated if an user is logged in.

2. We have a coupon that could be used by each customer only once on the website. How do we configure this?

While you create a coupon you just need to put one (1) in Allowed users field, like the screenshot.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.