Appointments+ and MarketPress integraton

I have created a hyperlink in MS Outlook 2013 item Level "book online" which links to Appointment+ booking.

http://teachuit.com.au/microsoft-outlook/

When selecting appointment date, user can click on add to cart but then stays there... is there no checkout button - how do they proceed?

Cheers,
Kelly

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi @Kelly-maree

Thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

If you refresh the page after click add to cart button, is the button still there ? Could you try with buy now button instead add to cart button ?

Let me know the result :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• Kelly-maree
    • The Crimson Coder

How do I use put buy now button instead of add to cart? I also will have an element of the client needing to purchasing training manuals for no of participants... but manuals cannot be bought on their own must be bought with the course facilitation.

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi @Kelly-maree

Sorry for late response :slight_frown:

After you have add your appointment to cart successfully , you can go to your cart page to do checkout. In your site on this url : http://teachuit.com.au/store/cart/

I also will have an element of the client needing to purchasing training manuals for no of participants... but manuals cannot be bought on their own must be bought with the course facilitation.

What do you mean with course facilitation ? it's in appointment or coursepress ?

Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• Kelly-maree
    • The Crimson Coder

Totally confused with this integration:

Scenario - visitor can book onsite training facilitation course - example 1 day Microsoft Outlook. I provide a flat daily rate for up to 10 attendees. Depending upon how many attendees they wish to have participate they will require to purchase training manuals. Training manuals cannot be purchased without booking an onsite training session.

With this I have played around with the Microsoft Outlook 2013 Level 1 - Onsite Training Facilitation product with Appointments+ - when they purchase - add to cart it does not take them any further.

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi @Kelly-maree

Scenario - visitor can book onsite training facilitation course - example 1 day Microsoft Outlook. I provide a flat daily rate for up to 10 attendees. Depending upon how many attendees they wish to have participate they will require to purchase training manuals. Training manuals cannot be purchased without booking an onsite training session.

I think that required custom code to made some items to mandatory bought when you bought other items. You can post this jobs on our jobs board here :
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/jobs

And as the flow of appointment - add to cart is confusing issue, you can this code to your functions.php to redirect automatically to cart page when user book an appointment, and you can find checkout button there :slight_smile: as mentioned on this thread : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/automatically-go-to-shopping-cart-when-appointment-is-confirmed

function app_my_auto_add_to_cart () {
    	global $appointments, $post;
    	if (!$appointments->is_app_mp_page($post)) return false;
    	echo <<<EOJS
    <script>
    (function ($) {

$(document).on("app-confirmation-response_received", function (e, response) {
    	if (!(response && response.mp && 1 == response.mp)) return false;
    	$(".mp_buy_form").hide().submit();
    });

})(jQuery);
    </script>
    EOJS;
    }
    add_action('wp_footer', 'app_my_auto_add_to_cart');

let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi @Kelly-maree

It's on /wp-contents/themes/{your-theme}/functions.php or you can go from Dashboard - Appearance - Editor - search functions.php , please made sure you have backup before you perform code changing :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need any help :slight_smile:

Best Regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.