Appointments+ and time zones

It looks like this is not going to work if the person scheduling the appointment is in a different time zone from the provider? When I set the time zone in Wordpress to a time zone other than my own, and then I log out and view the appointment calendar, the available appointment times do not adjust to my time zone? Thanks.

• Julia
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

It looks like there have been two updates to the plugin since I asked about this. I was hoping these were to address this issue. I'm current and yet it still doesn't seem to work. What am I missing?

Thanks so much for your help with this. If it doesn't support different time zones then I don't think the plugin is fully functional?

Julia

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @Julia,

I can only apologise for the delays.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure it's possible quite yet.

I wouldn't say the plugin isn't fully functional, it does what it's designed to do. unfortunately that doesn't quite cater to everyones different expectations.

However, I could move this over to the feature requests forum & the developer will take a look at it, but I would be unable to give a time-frame or any guarantees of when it could be sorted.

sorry I can't be of much more help at this time. I understand your frustration.

regards

Vaughan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.