Appointments+ and/or WPMU Dev Dashboard are breaking the site (whitescreen/500 error)

I came in this morning to frantic calls from a client that his website was missing… WordPress admin and all. Managed to track it to a plugin issue, deactivate them all through phpMyAdmin, and reactivate them one by one, which narrowed it down to Appointments+ and/or WPMU Dev Dashboard. I tried updating them, but that didn’t seem to help. I tried updating WordPress, no joy there either. So, the site’s back up, but I have to leave your plugin(s) deactivated to keep it that way, which kinda sucks since I’m paying for it! Help!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Lauren Sell

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I am sorry to hear that you are having problem with the plugins. Did you check if you see any error by enabling debug mode?

In config.php:

define('WP_DEBUG', TRUE)

Also would you mind If I take a look in your site admin please?

To send me details use our contact form at https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select “I have a different question”

Subject: Attn: Ash

Details: Put all the details and link of this thread so that I can track.

I am happy to help. Please let me know.

Cheers

Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Lauren

I have just installed fresh copy of Appointments+ and all are working fine. You may see some notice and those are generated by s2Member® Framework plugin, but you can ignore that. Remove debug mode from config file and check the site again. You should be good to go :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask more question if you need more information.

Cheers

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.