[Appointments+] Appointment+ Forminator Integration

I recently started using Appointments+ and am really liking it. But I do find that confirmation form is a little limiting. I want to add fields and it looks like its just not that easy to do. It would be great if you can somehow integrate forminator so that it can replace the default form if that is what someone wants. Kinda like how Gravity forms integrates with lot of different plugins. Anyway just a thought

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Vincent,

I want to add fields and it looks like its just not that easy to do.

Have you tried add-on in Appointments+ for new fields in form? It's "Additional fields" and after activation you will find option to add more fields in Settings -> General -> Accessibility

Or this is not enough for your needs?

Let me know what options are you looking for.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Vincent
    • New Recruit

Hey Kasia,

Ya I found that option. I feel like its pretty limited. There aren’t that many field options. I was hoping to add some things like a note box and a radio button( Not a checkbox which it does have). Anyway I just think integrating forminator would make the appointment plugin so much more powerful. But thanks for the help. And sorry for such a late reply I must have missed the email notification.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Vincent,

Thanks for more information – at the moment there are no plans for integrating both plugins. With Forminator we actually took a little bit different approach – we are giving API so all different integrations can be developed as “separate modules”. I’m not sure at the moment how it looks on the Appointments+ side – but I will check with the developer if it will play nicely with Forminator in the future.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.