[Appointments+] Appointment Plus Non LoggedIn User appointments

Can you please help me in setting up appoinment plus, my appointments for non-loggedin user?

I have read somewhere that Appointment+ store cookie when appointment is made. But still when i open the page where my booking shortcode is placed is saying login to see my appointments. So is it deafult functionality? Or I am missing some thing?

• Komal
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes, this allow the user to book the appointments without login, but my question is different.

What i said is that, i was asking that “I read somewhere that the AppointmentPlus adds a cookie to user browser when they book their appointment. So, as per my knowledge they can see the Appointments they have made without getting loggedIn. But as per my test, my appointment shortcode says that, please login to see your appointments.

Also i’m failing in adding css to the preview and next link in the calender shorticode. I want to make those to look like a button with (blue background,text-white.flat)

Please help in both

Thanks

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi Komal

Hope you're having a great day!

In order to allow visitors (not-logged-in users) to see their appointments, you have to add the following parameter to the shortcode public="1", or you can do this during adding the shortcode via the pop-up window:

If you have any additional questions please let us know, we always are happy to help.

Kind regards,

Katya

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Komal

I am sorry that I misunderstood your original question.

For the button css, please try the following:

.appointments-pagination a {
    color: #fff !important;
    background: #3498DB !important;
    font-weight: normal !important;
    text-shadow: none !important;
    padding: 0.5em 1em !important;
    font-size: 14px !important;
    }

It should look like this:

You can use this css in a plugin called Simple Custom CSS: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ Or you can use a child theme: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-create-wordpress-child-theme/

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.