[Appointments+] Appointments+ Appoint Times Incorrect

I still have the problem on the below link with incorrect times displayed. I roll back to Version 2.2.5 to fix it on all my live sites but I would like to use the latest version obviously.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-appointment-start-time-displays-unknown-when-editing

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Kieran

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

The issue should be fixed already some time ago but if you’re still experiencing it, I’ll need to check it and if necessary I’ll re-report it to our developers.

I can see that you have enabled support access to the site but it seems that the site is additionally protected with .htaccess so could you temporarily disable that protection for me or open access to some other site of yours (that’s not protected additionally) where I could actually see the issue?

Best regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Kieran,

You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

NOTE: Don’t change selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at “I have a different question”.

Subject: “Attn: Predrag Dubajic

– Site login URL

– HTTP auth admin username

– HTTP auth admin password

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,

Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Kieran

I hope you’re fine and I”m sorry for not updating you earlier.

The plugin is no longer developed and has been “set free” and moved to our GitHub account. I realize though that you have reported it quite some time before this happened so I just checked with our developers again and asked them if we could have some solution for you.

I’ll be notified of their response and either I or one of my colleagues will update you here as soon as we got more information from them.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi Kieran !

It’s been a while so I really apologize for this. If I understand correctly when Paddings add-on is active, the hours in the admin drop down are not the same with the hours in the front end calendar, is that right? Just want to confirm to be sure I’m not missing anything :slight_smile:

If that is the case you could try out the following snippet in a mu-plugin:

add_filter( 'app_ccs', function( $ccs ){

global $wp_filter;
    $tag = 'app_ccs';
    $hook_method = 'apply_service_padding_before';
    $hook_class = 'App_Schedule_Paddings';

if ( ! isset( $wp_filter[$tag] ) ) {
    return;
    }

foreach ( $wp_filter[$tag]->callbacks as $key => $callback_array ) {

foreach ( $callback_array as $c_key => $callback ) {

if ( substr_compare( $c_key, $hook_method, strlen( $c_key )-strlen( $hook_method ), strlen( $hook_method ) ) === 0 ) {
    if ( $callback['function'][0] instanceof $hook_class ){
    unset( $wp_filter[$tag]->callbacks[$key][$c_key] );
    }
    }
    }
    }

return $ccs;
    }, 1 );

and let us know if this would fix this issue on your side too.

Kind regards!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.