[Appointments+] Appointments getting moved to 'Removed' for no reason

When an appointment is created and the status is set to Pending, within minutes it dissappeares from the Pending list and gets moved to the Removed list. If we change the status back to Pending, it goes back to the pending list but after a few more minutes it changes back to removed. Please address this urgently as my client has had enough of the problems with this plugin.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there James,

hope you're doing good and I'm really sorry for the frustration here.

Could you please grant support access to the website in question, so we can review its settings and try to replicate?
    You can grant temporary support access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, no need to share any WP admin credentials. Just navigate in WP admin area under WPMU DEV -> Support page and click on the "grant support access" button. You can find detailed information about it here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5
    Please do reply back here when access is granted because we don't get any notifications about it.

Thank you,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there James

Could you please let me know how you add these appointments?

Is it you or some other admin that does that? Via backend or frontend page?

Cause I couldn't find any form in frontend pages of website and the default "/make-an-appointment" page seems broken. :thinking:

Please advise!

Thank you,
    Dimitris

• James
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Dimitris,

Yes we've had a lot of trouble (and a couple of previous support chats) with the public facing Make An Appointment page, however we've since determined we won't be using it.

All appointments are made on this page: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=appointments by user Tallora, who is also one oof the Service Providers.

Please feel free to make test appointments so you can see what happens. Remember that it takes a few minutes after an appointment is created before it moves itself to the Removed list.

Cheers,
    James

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello James

I trust you're doing well!

Thank you for granting access to your site. I've added an appointment waited about 10 minutes, but it was not removed, it remained under "Pending" status.

Based on current settings, pending appointments are removed after 60 minutes. If this happens only for a certain administrator, would you please send to us Tallora's credentials so we could troubleshoot this issue?

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Looking forward to your email.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.