[Appointments+] Appointments+ not allowing bookings after recent update

The appointments+ plugin is not allowing bookings to be made after the recent update. Please see http://www.nadiahasanie.com/therapy

Please help, asap.
Thanks.
Nothing has been changed on the page or settings other than the plugin update.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nadia

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and I can see the issue there. I've tested this on my test setup and couldn't replicate but your site's using different theme and plugins so that's most likely related.

I can see some JS errors related to the theme scripts on your site and it looks like they might be related to the issue. It is possible that the latest plugin release brought some code that's not fully compatible with a setup like your but it's also possible that only some small configuration change might be necessary.

That said, I'd like to take a closer look at it so could you please enable support access to your site for me? To do this, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant Support Access" button there, then let me know here.

I'll then access the site and test the issue more in order to find out why it's happening and how to fix it.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Nadia

Hi Guys

Thank you so much for your prompt response. Apologies for the lateness of my response.

I went on to live chat the day I posted the comment above and didn't realize I wasn't on the live chat with the ticket (silly me). One of your team members found a conflict sending errors from the "hand held menu" on the Pootlepress pro plugin for woo themes storefront. I have emailed the developer and notified him of the issue but have heard nothing back at present.

I have disabled the handheld menu and will consider another menu plugin if needed in future.
    Issue SORTED!

Thanks for solving the issue. Please close the ticket.

Kind Regards

Nadia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.