[Appointments+] Appointments not syncing between Admin and Provider Gcals

I have service providers set up in Appointments+. When a booking comes through, it goes to the admin Gcal and the provider's Gcal. Now, when I reschedule an appointment from the back-end, the booking schedule doesn't change for both. It changes for the provider's calendar but not the admin's calendar. Please advice.

• San
    • Flash Drive

Hi James,

I have reset and re re authorised. But when a service provider goes into their profile and generates and access code and links to their GCal, it breaks the admin GCal settings. It actually shows their calendars in the drop down menu not the admin.

Thank you.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hello San,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

But when a service provider goes into their profile and generates and access code and links to their GCal, it breaks the admin GCal settings. It actually shows their calendars in the drop down menu not the admin.

I could see that you have already raised this issue in ticket, as part of our live chat conversation, the behaviour what you have mentioned is related to a bug, which was replicated via Live Chat, and due to this bug, you won't notice any changes in the re-schedules made too.

I'm marking this ticket as a bug, and bringing into our developers attention. We'll keep you posted via this ticket, once we get an update.

Have a great weekend ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello again San

I guess I should have saved my last reply in the other thread :wink:

I've updated the task associated with your ticket to let the Devs know these additional details. They will continue to look into this further for you. An update will be published once a fix is ready. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello San,

This bug is tasked and plugin developer is working on it - from what I see in our system it should be fixed with the next version of Appointments. However I can't provide any ETA about when this new version will be released.

I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello San,

We tested again it against that bug reported but we were not able to replicate it with Appointemnts+ version 2.4. If you are still experiencing those issues on your site even after the update there has to be something specific in the configuration of your site.
    My colleague send you an email asking for the site credentials so we can have closer look there, could you send those in response to that email (do not post credentials here in the thread).

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.