[Appointments+] Appointments show button on service dropdown change

Hi Guys,
Lately i'm asking a lot in the support. Thanks for your help. I'm a new wpmudev user and I'm lost in some things !!! :smiley:

Now my question is: in the dropdown for services or services providers how i can show a button linked to service or provider on dropdown change ??

I mean:
If user select service 1 the page will show button1 linked to the service information page
If user select service 2 the page will show button2 linked to the service information page

I'm using elementor as a page designer

Many thanks for your help.
And your are doing and amazing job !!!!

Sorry for my poor english.
Carlos.

• James Morris

Hello agende sus citas

I hope you are well today.

I believe I've got a better idea of what it is you're wanting to accomplish and I think I may have misguided you yesterday in the following thread: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-appointments-provider-services-page-shortcode

It seems you're wanting a quick description of the service and service provider to display when they are selected from the drop-down. If so, I think I've figured out the combination of shortcode options to get you there. :slight_smile:

Please perform the following steps:
    - Create a page for each of your services
    - Associate that page with the appropriate service in WP Admin -> Appointments+ -> Settings -> Services
    - Create a page for each of your service providers
    - Associate that page with the appropriate service provider in WP Admin -> Appointments+ -> Settings -> Service Providers
    - Create a Dummy Service called "Please Select" and set it's price to a ridiculously high number, like 999999 (this is a bit of a hack using the settings)
    - In WP Admin -> Appointments+ -> Settings -> Working Hours set all "No specific provider" hours to not working (another settings hack)
    - In WP Admin -> Appointments+ -> Settings -> Working Hours set your working hours for each provider individually
    - Replace your [app_services] and [app_service_providers] shorcodes with the following

[app_services description="content" ajax="1" order_by="price DESC" autorefresh="1"]

[app_service_providers empty_option="Please select" description="content" require_service="1" ajax="1" autorefresh="1"]

This will give you the content from the service and service providers displayed below the dropdown on select without the need for any buttons to click. If an image is associated with those pages, that will be displayed too.

If this does not get you to where you're wanting to be, please let me know and I'll do my best to help you get there. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.