Appointments are being removed from the active appointments category at 12:00 AM the day of the appo

Appointments are being removed from the active appointments category at 12:00 AM the day of the appointment as well as changing the appointment time to 12:00 AM.

Please help me find a solution ASAP.

Thank you,
Chris

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Chris, I hope you're well today!

Can you please check the timezone of your server? Is it by any chance 12 hours off?
    If not then could you please grant us access to your backend so that we may see exactly what is happening?
    To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the "Grant access" button.

Please note that you must have the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin installed on your site to complete the above process.

Please advise,
    Ari.

• Chris
    • New Recruit

Hello there,
    It did turn out that my time zone was set to UTC. I have updated that but i just noticed that an old appointment ID 24 was set to 12:00 AM. That is not an available time. ID 25 was just updated by my self.

Also I granted permission for you to access the backend.

Thanks for the prompt response.
    Chris

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey there, Chris!

It looks like your WordPress time is also set to UTC; if that's not your timezone, that's likely what's causing the time glitches in Appointments.

Change the WordPress time (via your admin dash Settings > General) to match your server and local time, and your appointments should show at the proper time again.

Thanks, Chris!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.