Appointments+ Availability of all providers in Google Calendar

Excuse me for duplicating but nobody answered to this ticket: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-availability-of-all-providers-in-google-calendar .So my questions are:
1) You told me that is possible to see availability of my providers in Group Calendar of Google. I have generated Api code for my provider but his availability is not shown in his calendar or admin's calendar. Is there anything else I have to do?
2) is there a way for a member to generate Api code his own from the frontend? I have restricted access to buddypress members to admin areas and wordpress dashboard. Thank you!!

• Milan

Hello Ioannis

Hope you are well today and thanks for bringing this up. :slight_smile:

I can see that on your previous thread you have replied us many times which is not ideal if you want to get fast answers from us. :slight_smile: Actually our forum system pushes threads down in backfeed if you reply repeatedly on same thread without waiting for staff to respond and which in the ends causes late reply issues.

So how to deal with when you have too many things to say us ? :slight_smile:

My advise to you is that you take your own time, analyse things, create summary of what you want to say to us, and then post as one detailed reply. If you reply us this way, then your thread won't be pushed down in backfeed by our system and you'll get best support from us as staff will be able to get your thread real soon. :slight_smile:

Its also better to start from where you left, so I've pinged Nastia and Sajid to help you out on your previous thread and I am closing this one for any further replies. Hopefully one of them will get back to very quickly. :slight_smile:

Thanks for being with us. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.