Appointments+ block tile slots before payment

During the booking process, once a timeslot has been confirmed by the client, there's no indication which timeslot has been reserved until you go through to the payment page.
Ideally, what I want is the time slot to be highlighted once it is confirmed and then someone can still continue adding slots to their booking, knowing exactly what they've booked so far.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Claire

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'm afraid that sort of "highlighting" is not currently possible. However, after the user select time slot and clicks on "Please click here to confirm this appointment" button, the appointment should show up in a "mini cart" that MarketPress provides. So, the user would see which exact appointments he/she booked.

I took a look at your site and I found out that even though "mini cart" is enabled in MarketPress settings, it's not visible. It seems to be conflicting with a theme so to solve that, I have added this CSS line to your site (via "Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS" option):

.mp_mini_cart {z-index:9999;}

The "mini cart" is visible now and once the appointment is "confirmed" user should see that in a mini cart and continue adding other slots.

Would that work for you?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.