Appointments+ bookings are not properly displayed on front-end

Since version 2.4.2. none of the time slot of service providers are blocked when appointments are active.
In other words, the back-end is working well, however, the front-end isn't doing anything with appointments which have been confirmed, they appear as still available on the calendar.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Frank

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've checked your site and I can see the issue there, though I can't replicate it on my test setup with the same version of the plugin. Therefore, I'll need to do some more testing on your site but I'd like to ask you first:

1) it seems that the site at the moment is not "fully functional" at the moment and I believe it's due to the conflict test that was conducted, is that right? Could you please enable all the plugins/theme that you normally have enabled there?

2) you mentioned that it's ever since 2.4.2 was released so I understand that before that it was all working fine; were there any changes to Appointments+ or site configuration made around/after the update? if so, what would they be?

3) is there any server-side cache - especially any kind of object/db cache - currently active? If yes, could you please clear it up and, if possible, temporarily disable? If you don't see any caching options in your server/hosting management panel, could you please get in touch with your host to confirm that (especially - if there's anything like Varnish or Redis or similar caching running)?

Let me know, please, and I'll continue investigating the issue.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Frank
    • Recruit

Hi Adam Czajczyk ,

1. Done.
    2. No, we did not made any changes to site configuration. The only thing that have been updated is Divi theme, however, I applied to rollback function for several updates. None of the older versions did the magic.

3. No, nothing is active. Only OPCache for PHP. Normally, we use Hummingbird, but on this website it wasn't enabled.

Good luck.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Frank

I understand that this is urgent and important and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I've just asked our Second Line Support developers again to update us on this as soon as only possible. We'll get back to you here with more information immediately once we get to know more from them.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Frank
      • Recruit

Hi Adam Czajczyk ,

It has been a week ago since you've posted your latest reply.

It is incomprehensible to me that I hear nothing at all on behalf of someone from WPMU. Even if no progress is made, we would like to hear from you. Communication is the key to customer satisfaction.

Regards,
      Frank

• Frank
    • Recruit

Hi guys,

Additional information. On another website with the same problem we've downgraded Appointment + to version 2.4.1. This version doesn't have the above described problem.

You might want to check differences between the current and previous version.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Frank,

Sorry for the long delay on your task, we have been a bit overwhelmed with questions lately and both support and devs are trying to get this back in normal as soon as possible.

I just talked with the devs about this and they are currently checking the issue out and we're setting up a couple of test sites to test it out in-depth and hopefully we'll have some good news soon.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Panos
    • SLS

Terribly sorry for missing this one Frank!

I have made a small change on the plugin files on your site and seems to be working fine on my side. Could you please have a look and let us know if it looks good on your side too?

In case it works fine on your side too and want to add patch on other sites, you can download attached file and upload to the :
    /wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes
    folder

I would strongly recommend to rename existing files to something like helpers.bak.php so you can keep them as a backup.

Kind regards!

• Frank
    • Recruit

So one = character did the job? :joy:

I can see that in a previous version of Appointment + the comparison on rule 430 in helpers.php is not be made. So we helped a lot of people, right?

Apologies excepted. Although. this is the second time in a short period where support experienced some slack. Well, I guess the third time's the charm.

We will fix our websites.
    Thanks.

• Predrag Dubajic
      • Support

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your understanding, we've been getting an increased number of requests lately and it affected our response times but we're working on expanding the team further in order to handle these delays and hopefully, you will soon see effects of this as well :slight_smile:

Best regards,
      Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.