Appointments+ Calendar hanging on booking of time

Hi there,
I have a problem that on my site when a client makes a booking on the front-end, the calendar "hangs"
The booking is made correctly in the backend, but the front side appears as though it is still processing the request.
Also when cancelling a booking, the page does not refresh, so it looks as though nothing has happened.

• Guy
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I'm getting this error now
    Warning: fopen(/tmp/App_Google_Client/be/bebca9339a65b1cc2d1150e39addb343): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jousiid/public_html/wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/external/google/Cache/File.php on line 181

Should I redo the google calendar setup?

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey Guy, apologies for the delay here!

Given the error that you mentioned, I'd advise doing the following (this'll include a code tweak you'll want to note for later, as it'll need to be re-applied on an update to the plugin):

/appointments/includes/external/google/Config.php

On line 139, change this code:

'directory' => sys_get_temp_dir() . '/App_Google_Client'

To this:

'directory'=>get_temp_dir()

Can you give that a go, and let me know if that resolves this issue on your site?

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Guy
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

This seems to have worked.
    One last problem I am having is that the calendar confirmation buttons are not showing on an iphone. They are just appearing as black boxes.
    Could you let me know where to fix the css for this or what could be causing the problem?
    Best regards,
    Guy

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @gaippa,

We're going to want to tackle this one in a separate thread, seeing as the initial issue's been resolved, helps keep things running smoothly when we're not mixing issues together in the same thread.

If you could keep Support Access open to your site, and provide a link to the appointment page in a new thread:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

We can look into this further over there. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.