[Appointments+] Cant edit an appointment time in the back end

I cant edit an appointment time in the back end. It just keep resetting to 12:00am

• Kieran
    • The Crimson Coder

I've rolled back to version 2.28 as it seems like a bug. But now I have a google calendar sync bug where it looses my credentials when I add an appointment in the backend. Is there a stable version or quick fix so I can use the latest version asap please

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Kieran

The version 2.2.8 is an older version and this is possible of having conflict with that version to latest version of wordpress.

I have just tested the latest version 2.4 and I can edit the appointment in the back end without any issue. Also, I don't find any known issue regarding this.

Would you please update to 2.4 and let us know so that we can do some testing on the site to find out the specific case where things are not working for you?

Please keep the support access active.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Kieran
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Ash,

I went through the online chat and support told me it was a known bug? So once you edit the time of an appointment it works ok for you? It saves it once you go out and back in again?

I've enabled support. I will upgrade the plugin later tonight

• Kieran
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Ash,

I've updated to latest version and with the help of Oguzhan have narrowed the issue to one of the Appointments+ Addons. It's the "Worker Locations" add on. When I activate that add on the time keeps coming up as "unknown" when I try to edit an appointment. It works in version 2.28

I've deactivated all the plugins and my mu-plugins and it still happens. Oguzhan couldnt replicate it on his site but could confirm the bug on my site

I've also completly reinstalled via ftp a fresh copy of Appointments+ but made no difference

Oguzhan has all my login details for investigation. I'd appreciate any help asap

Kind Regards
    Kieran

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Kieran

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Yes, I have a chat with Oguz about this.

I am also adding your thread to the bug report, you will be notified if we have a hotfix. Also, please keep an eye on the changelog when an update will be released.

Thanks again,
    Ash

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Kieran,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we have a patch related to this in the latest version of Appointments+, ie version 2.4.1

I could notice your site is running version 2.2.8? Could you please update the plugin, and re-save the working hours for each service providers, so that it works fine.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Kieran
    • The Crimson Coder

It took me a number of attempts of saving the service provider hours but it's half worked

1) I can now edit existing appointments
    2) I can make a new appointment

However

I can't edit a new appointment made from the front end or back end for one of my service providers. It works with one but not the other. It states the time as "unknown" and wont let me select anything

If I try to change an appointment to that of my problem service provider I get a Message from Website box which states "Unexpected Error"

Futhermore The location information doesn't save when I add it to my service provider

I tried adding a fresh new location and adding that to a service provider and that didn't work all it did was knock out my working hours.

Sorry but it's still not working

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Kieran,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I further tested in my system and I could notice anomalies regarding this. I'm bringing this into our developer's attention so that this could be given a closer look. Will keep you posted once I get further feedback asap.

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.