Appointments+ causes random internal server errors, can't access admin area

Since the site is inaccessible (internal server error), I can't select the plugin under the site name because the list isn't loading. The site is http://www.reelboldmedia.com/worx/

I had initially activated Appointments+ and it had a conflict with W3 Total Cache, causing an Internal Server Error when editing/adding posts/pages only. I disabled Total Cache. I enabled some 'add-on's in the Appointments+. These add-ons didn't work properly and some didn't even appear in the settings. Also the General Settings tab in Appointments+ got corrupted or something, because the fields got cut off right after the section about generating the appointment page... by cut off i mean that nothing below that appeared, including the save changes button. I tried to enable the google map locations add-on in appointments+ and the entire site crashed now. I am aware that this site is installed on top of another WP installation, and that could be causing the issue, but it is only temporary for development. Could this be a memory limit issue?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Shane,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

This could be a possible memory limit issue, though that would normally just result in a blank page.

What happens if you rename the appointments plugin folder in wp-content/plugins, is the site accessible again?

Was you using the inbuilt cache in appointments+?

Could you change WP_DEBUG from false to true please in your wp-config.php :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Shane
    • New Recruit

Hey Jack,

I had just deleted the appointments+ plugin folder and that allowed me access to the site.

No i was not using the inbuilt cache - i believe that option was set to 'no'.

I just changes wp-debug to true.

Should I reinstall the plugin and see what happens?

Thanks for your help!

Shane

• Shane
    • New Recruit

Hey Jack,

This is what I get:

Fatal error: Class 'AgmMapModel' not found in /hermes/walnaweb02a/b990/moo.reelboldmediacom/worx/wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/addons/lib/app_locations.php on line 152

Thanks,

Shane

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Shane,

Hope you're well today and thanks for the additional information.

This looks to be a issue with the locations add-on, did you have this active at any point, if you did, could you disable that add-on if you can get into the site, or alternatively remove the file from the addons section under wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/addons and see if you can access it then please? :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.