Appointments+ : Change Text Above Calendar

How do i change the text above calendar "OUR SCHEDULE FOR" and "Click a free day to apply for an appointment."

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Stacee,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try changing the text either by using "Network Wide Text Change" text change module of following Ultimate Branding plugin

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/#usage

Or by using the attached small plugin containing the following code.

function wpmu_gettext_with_context( $translated_text, $untranslated_text, $domain ) {
        if ( 'appointments' == $domain ) {
            if (strpos($untranslated_text,'Our schedule for') !== false) {
                $translated_text = str_replace("Our schedule for","Custom our schedule for", $untranslated_text);
            } else if (strpos($untranslated_text,'Click a free day to apply for an appointment.') !== false) {
    	   		$translated_text = str_replace("Click a free day to apply for an appointment.","Custom Click a free day to apply for an appointment.", $untranslated_text);
            }
        }

return $translated_text;
    }
    add_filter( 'gettext', 'wpmu_gettext_with_context', 10, 3 );

Change the custom text in the above plugin code to whatever you want to display.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Louis
    • New Recruit

One would think that this should be made available to be easily changed in the backend of Wordpress. :frowning2: The Ultimate Branding plugin doesn't work and breaks my site.

So instead I went in and changed the file in the plugin folder. Here's the path ...plugins/appointments/includes/shortcodes/class-app-shortcode-monthly-schedule.php
    Edit file in code editor
    search for "Our Schedule" and change the text there. For me it was just a simple change of "Our" to "My".

Now every time I update this plugin I will have to go and do this.

• Rupok
      • Support Ninja

Hi Louis,

I'm so sorry to hear that Ultimate Branding is not working on your site. If you want us to investigate that issue, can you please create a new thread in our Support Forums? We will be very glad to investigate and will try to find out why Ultimate Branding is not working on your site.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
      Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.