Appointments - change the appointment's date

When I tested manually changing the appointment date for a customer in Appointments -> Appointments, the system said that a new confirmation email would get sent, but it didn't happen.

Even checking the box for "Re)send confirmation email"

• Nahid

Hey Justin !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I was able to replicate the issue as well in my test site. This has already been flagged to the developers of the plugin. They'll be back to us with any updates, confirmations, workarounds and fixes (if possible) in this ticket (or we'll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the developers might be a bit delayed than that of the general support staff. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this.

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Ari

Hey Justin !

Hope you are well today,

Here's a thing, for every appointment there have few status like: "pending", "active", "completed" and so on. You will see them in the appointment dashboard, here's the screenshot:

About sending email, it's bound to the active appointments, so if you create any pending appointment, it will not send any email, because it's pending for confirm as a valid appointment. This pending option is something like draft appointment.

But if your appointment status is active (which is confirmed), after created it if you didn't receive any email regarding this within few minutes, then this should be a problem.

If so, please contact to me with your WP & FTP credentials by sending them through our secure contact from: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    Using the below template:

Subject: "Attn: Ari"
    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference (it is: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-change-the-appointments-date)
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Have a great day!
    Warm Regards,
    Ari

• Ari

Hey Justin!

Thanks, I received the credentials & just checked the appointment email notification issue on your site, for checking purpose I have created a demo user on your site. User name: wpmudev1. And created an appointment:

But I see it's sending me email notification, here's the screenshot:

Now I'm not sure, which email notification you are talking about, there are two kind, one is for client and another one is for admin. I see that client notification is working fine. But about the admin notification, it's not enabled. If you are talking about this one, please enable it and let's check is it works fine!

If you have any problem regarding this issue, let me know here.

Best Regards, Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.