Appointments+ charging Memberships group even though I have it set to not charge a deposit for that

So I have purchased both the Appointments+ plugin and the Memberships plugin for my barbershop web site. I've installed both and have most functions working properly however I'm running into issues with the integration.

In the administration panel for Appointments+ I have payments required along with a $5 flat fee for appointments. I have the option Don't ask advance payment from selected Membership level(s) checked as well for my VIP member level. I've double checked and my user level matches up with the access but when I go to book the appointment it continues to require me to pay the $5 deposit prior to confirming my appointment. It's as if the integration isn't working at all.

I've even tried to just give a 100% discount instead of just checking the payment not required option and I'm still being charged.

• PC

Hey there

Thanks for your post.

Can you kindly confirm if you are using the free version of Membership plugin or the paid one ?

What is the Membership plugin version ?

Also, I see that you are using the same browser and session for checking it for the VIP level so the caching might be causing issues.

Would it be possible for you to login to a different browser as a VIP member and then try to book an appointment to see if that works.

Please advise !

Cheers, PC

• CJ

Also I've logged in to double check some of these things and I'm still having issues.

Here are my settings for integration in the screen shot. As you can see I have it set for the correct user group and everything looks to be ok from my view.

I also tried a new browser (Safari). I deleted all my cookies, history, cache etc in Safari and I deleted the Cache from the appointments plugin. Then logged in from my Test account that has the VIP access level and still I'm asked to pay the $5 deposit as you can see below in the second screenshot.

I think I'm double checking everything but I could be missing something. I very much appreciate your help with this matter.

Thanks,

• PC

Hey there @CJ

Sorry about missing the post here. I had been away for for a few days due to baby birth and missed a few responses in the meantime.

I see that you have set the settings correctly. That should not ask a member on your VIP membership to make any advanced payment of the appointment.

However, it would still require them to pay the money as you haven't provided a discount %

So, do you want to offer the appointments free of cost to the membership level selected ? Or you just want to not ask for advance deposit ?

Please advise.

Also, in order to test it and get it fixed asap, I will need to have a closer look.

I will need to have a closer look at your site with more details.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.