Appointments+ combination of shortcodes not working

Hi! I am using a booking schedule on one of my pages, and it does not seem to cooperate with any other shortcode I am using on the page, for example [app_confirmation] or [app_login]. When I hover a link, I can see it directs to javascript:void(0);

How would I made the shortcodes cooperate? I have the page here:

http://stilius.se/wilink/store/products/category/stockholm_nacka_tullen_ica/?cat=42#companyabouttre

• aristath
    • Recruit

I just tested this on a new WordPress installation with just the Appointments+ plugin activated and using the twentytwelve theme.
    It worked fine without any issues... That's why I needed you to try this with the twentytwelve theme.
    This could be a conflict of some sort with your theme or one of the other plugins that you're using.... Is there any way you can test this?

Please advise,
    Ari.

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @Stilius

Can you please login to your Wordpress dashboard as Admin
    Then select the 'Pages' option in the left hand menu
    Then select the Appointment page
    Click on the 'text' tab to the top right of the page
    Then take a copy and post all the shortcodes you are using.

Regards
    SteveB

• Stilius
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi! I have tried the same thing with a fresh install of appointments, and it does not work, so I guess you are right about it being something in the theme. I have also tested it out with all plugins disabled except for Marketpress.

Where I would like to put this calendar is in a product category description, a lot of information about the site can be found here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/allow-shortcodes-in-product-category-descriptions#post-476118

This particular set of shortcodes of working fine on a normal page, but not in this special environment. To be able to display shortcodes on these pages, I have modified a line in my marketpress.php from:

return sprintf( __('%s', 'mp'), $term->description );

to:

return sprintf( __('%s', 'mp'), do_shortcode($term->description ));

I hope this brings a little more understanding!

Thanks /Stilius

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.