Appointments+: Confirm appointment without a form for connected users

Hi,

I’d like to implement appointment+ on a member website.

All users need to have an account to be able to reserve.

Should it be possible to avoid to fill “Name”, “Email” and “phone” in the reservation process ?

This information is already filled in the wordpress account.

For connected users, Name and email should be filled automatically.

Thank you

Dimitri

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hi @visitonweb

thanks for the posting, I’m pretty sure that once the user has been registered, then autofill will fill the fields in for the user, they’ll only be required to when they 1st connect.

However, I’m not sure if you can hide the form itself , i think you’ll still see the form.

hope this answers your question, feel free to ask if you require anymore help.

thanks.

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi,

If it helps.

All users with a WordPress profile will only have to complete the form once and then subsequent appointments will be auto filled.

If you didn’t want to give each user a WordPress profile then you could try the membership plugin. However even using this they would have to log-in as a member and I’m sure they would still have to complete the form the first time they made an appointment but not for subsequent appointments.

Regards

SteveB

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi Dimitri,

I’ve just tried it and can confirm the following:-

1. If I’m not logged into a WordPress user profile and make an appointment it will show the details of the last appointment I made and agree this is due to the browser cache.

2. However if I then log-in to a WordPress user profile and make the same appointment it will auto-fill with the details of the WordPress user as set in the AP section of their profile page.

You may wish to try this and I’m sure it will auto-fill this way once the user has made an initial appointment, therefore will auto-fill for all subsequent appointments based on the user details in the AP section and does not relate to the browser cache.

Hope this helps

Regards

SteveB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.