Yesterday, the Appointments page (Book) was working fine. I cloned the page and was going to show the owner the option of letting the clients select a service and provider without having to click a button. I added the autorefresh="1" to the services shortcode, and the providers shortcode - and this was just on the clone of the booking page.
I was also changing the Google Calendar API so that each provider would have appointments go to their respective calendars. All staff were previously sharing one google calendar, and it had become confusing as they grew.
The site uses Divi Builder, but I don't think it is the cause, because Appointments+ was working like a trooper on a Divi-built page up until yesterday.
I think the issue is related to the work I was doing to change them from a single Google Calendar, to one for each provider. There is one provider that I haven't been able to get a hold of this weekend to set up her shared calendar - and I'm thinking the problem is that she is on the list of providers, but I don't have a calendar to point her new appointments to.
We're slow on weekends, not expecting much appointments traffic if any. I've opened support access to theSLN.com (the Speech Language Network)