Appointments+ Confirmed booking, but empty reservation details

I updated to the newest version of Appointments+ have had a week ago. Since that i have had a couple confirmed bookings with every field missing the information of the booker and the date is 1.1.1970. The log shows the email has been sent to: 123@example.com

"Dear ,

We are pleased to confirm your appointment for EXITE Live Games.

Here are the appointment details:
Room: Not defined
01.01.1970 00:00"

What could be the problem?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Alexi,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked our internal bug traq and I don't think we came across that issue yet. This started to happen only after most recent update, is that correct?

Could you please grant me a support access to your site so I could test it and then try to replicate on my end in order to look for a reason/solution for this? Here's a guide on how to enable support access:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Let me know here when it's open, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Aleksi,

Thanks for granting access, I had a look at your logs and see that there are only two of those incorrect appointments and that the rest of them are good.

Do you know any steps we can try in order to replicate this?

I see that you have multiple booking pages, did it happen on a specific one?

Also, having same shortcode multiple times on same page can cause issues so it could be related to that, you can see on your pages that there's a message like this:
    [Appointments+] More than one instance of services, service providers, confirmation, Paypal or login shortcodes on the same page may cause problems.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.