Appointments+ Conflict with BuddyPress User Account Type

I am having an issue where this "BuddyPress User Account Type" plugin is making the Appointments+ calendars become unresponsive to clicks.

Same issue was previously observed when the Appointments+ calendar was placed (forced with code modification) under one of the buddypress navigation tabs. Please refer to: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/schedule-calendar-on-the-buddypress-user-profile-page#post-315745

In this case Hakan gave us the solution and it involved adding javascript related codes on the footer.php.

Would this same unresponsiveness induced by conflict with "BuddyPress User Account Type" Plugin be related to javascript code as well?

I know this plugin is not developed by WPMU community but it would be great if someone could give me hints/direction for debugging the codes. Please I need help :X

Thanks,
Joseph

• PC

Hello Joseph,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Have you already checked for the conflict that it's the "BuddyPress User Account Type" which is causing the conflict ?

The best way to check this is disable every other plugin apart from these 2 and then disable the BP user account type plugin to see if everything works fine.

I know this plugin is not developed by WPMU community but it would be great if someone could give me hints/direction for debugging the codes. Please I need help :X

Agreed, while I am also not a developer, if required, I will call Hakan on the thread for his expert advice but before that we should check for everything we can do.

Did you check for any Javascript errors on the calendars page/site ?

Also, did you try this out on the default theme ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• taekcool

Yes, I have played around with activating/deactivating the plugins. I have confirmed that "BuddyPress User Account Type" plugin is the one causing the Appointments+ Calendars become unresponsive to clicks on dates and times thus unable to make appointments (the exact same phenomena was observed when the calendar was placed under the buddypress tab)

There weren't any javascript error codes but as you can see on the link provided on my first post, it could be fixed by placing the javacript codes on the footer.php. I wondering if a similar method could be used to solve this issue as well.

It's the same 'unresponsive' calendar either way.

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:
    Joseph

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.