Appointments+ core functions

Hi,
Can you explain and help me understand how when no service provider is assigned to a service, a default set of hours is entered into the calendar. I want to change this behaviour so a different set of data is loaded - from another table but I am struggling to understand the function service_providers( $atts )
Thank you

• aecnu

Greetings karenweider,

Thank you for the custom coding question in which is beyond the scope of the support we provide here though we do try to help if we can.

With that said I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan

Hi,

service_providers function just creates an optional dropdown to send the $_GET['app_provider_id'] parameter.

No service providers case is selected when $this->worker == 0 in weekly_calendar and monthly_calendar functions (and also throughout all other functions), which is the point you should add your interface. $this->worker is in turn read from get_worker_id function.

So for example if you simply change 0 with 9999 on line 305 of get_worker_id, now settings for provider_id= 9999 will be read instead of 0. You can simply push your values to workers and working hours tables with ID 9999.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• aecnu

Greetings karenweider,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.