Appointments+ coupon code

Is there any way to allow a user to apply a coupon code/discount to an appointment booking?
I know I can apply coupon code to members via Membership, but this does not work for individual appointment discounts.
I don't want to apply a global discount. I want to be able to allow individual users to enter specific coupon codes for appointments that they book.

• darryl_sherborne
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

The solution you advised using the Marketpress/cart option does not work as we would like. Our ideal solution is for individual appointments to have coupon/discounts applied. Our site is used by individual tutors, who might have different discount schemes that they want to apply/offer.

Can you please add this feature request to your plugin work plan?

For now, we've solved our immediate problem via the membership plugin feature on appointments, and applied discounts to certain member levels. This is not a perfect solution, but it allow our site to work for now.

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

I have noted this as a feature request, but please note that we include features only after a certain number of requests, and yours is the first for this application.

So, if you are in a hurry, I recommend you finding a custom solution for that.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• Dawn
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I also need a coupon discount feature. I don't need all of the features or the extra cost of Marketplace, but I do need a coupon code for my appointments. I noticed that it's been over a year since you first responded to darryl, so I'm assuming that you've decided not to add it to Appointments +.. Is that correct?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.