Appointments+ : coupons, stripe, staff payments

Hello,

1. We recently migrated from another booking plugin. I do not see a way to create promotional coupons, is there a way i can do this?

2. We are reluctant to use PayPal, is there anyway we can add our Stripe Payment gateway to this system and offer the clients options for payment? We really need an option to PayPal or we will not continue much longer with you. We did not know this and now we are contemplating going back to our old system.

3. We have a plugin called WC Vendors + Commissions. It allows our staff to login to their staff dashboard we created and add their stripe or paypal information so they can manage their own money and it's withdrawl from our system; do you have any such functionality?

4. We have opted to use your messaging system, is there a handy widget or something that can be accessed from any page or can they only receive and send messages from the messaging page?

• Ash

Hello Dario Belenfante

For #1 and #2, you can use MarketPress integration. MarketPress is our eCommerce plugin that can be integrated with appointments+. So for payment, you can use all the gateways that marketpress offers, as well as you can create coupon in marketpress system.

#3 is not possible out of the box I am afraid :slight_frown:

#4: There is a quick action icon in the top bar that the user can use to navigate, like the following screenshot:

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.