Appointments+ CRM

Good day everyone. Questions...

1st, When creating an appointment for a registered user, does selecting the users name from the drop down supposed to fill in the stored user's information?

2nd, How do I update the users information in their profile? It's grayed out and I can't access it.

Please help, I have to manually enter in this information each time I setup an appointment for people with standing weekly appointments. When it syncs with Google Calendar there's no client information listed. I need this in case I need to contact if they are late and I'm not at my computer.

Thanks to any help you can offer.

• mort3n
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi carmanita_shelley,

I'll try to answer your questions :slight_smile:

1) Yes, the fields are autofilled, but not before the Appointment is saved. That is, choose an existing client with the Appointment info fields filled out in the user profile and this info will be available in the saved appointment.

2) This is because the profile info should be altered in the user's profile.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Mort3n

• carmanita_shelley
    • New Recruit

1) Thanks! That must be where my problems lies. When I click "Save/Update" appointment, the circle just keeps spinning and spinning. I usually have to refresh my page to get it to stop. Do you have any thoughts of why this may be happening?

2) Since I'm not the "user" I cannot update the information? I would ask my clients to update their profiles, but I'm not sure how to get them to their page. Can you help me with that also?

My website is http://www.mycreativelychic.com.

Thanks for your help.
    Carmanita

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

To get them to update their profile, have them login to their account and navigate to their Users > Your Profile page. It should be the only page they have access to.

Or you could send them directly to yourdomain/wp-admin/profile.php

They login, and will be directed to their profile.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.