Appointments+ Customization with Upfront Tutorial Clarification

The tutorial (https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/upfront-plugins/) says:

To do this, drag a new Widget element onto your site and in the settings select “Text.” In the main text area, paste in the following shortcode:

WHERE is this supposed to be done? So far the tutorial has us on the Appointments+ settings page and in the functions.php file.

Next, click on “CSS Styles & Anchor Settings” at the bottom of the element settings window and then click “add new style.”

I picked a random page to try to work through this and I can't see "CSS STYLES & Anchor Settings" anywhere. Can you point me to that?

• Luís

Hi @ProSapien,

Hope you're doing well today!

WHERE is this supposed to be done? So far the tutorial has us on the Appointments+ settings page and in the functions.php file.

This procedure needs to be done in the page where the users will make their appointments.

By default, Appointments creates a page called "Make an Appointment", but you can create a new one using Upfront and following the tutorial, adding a text widget to insert code given.

I picked a random page to try to work through this and I can't see "CSS STYLES & Anchor Settings" anywhere. Can you point me to that?

This functioning was changed in the new version of Upfront. Our writers are presently working on an updated tutorial series for Upfront, as we recently released the 1.0 series of Upfront.

However, to insert those styles, please, do the following:

1) Click in the element settings (gear icon). It will open a window in the left side;

2) In this window, open the Appearance tab and create a new preset;

3) After that, click in Edit Preset CSS;

4) It will open a CSS editor tab, where you can place the CSS code;

5) Save the Element.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.