Appointments+ Customize price based on day of week

I would like to be able to set a different Price for my services based on the day of the week in Appointments+

Would this be possible by using a hook at all? or maybe some custom edits?

Thanks

• Nahid

Hey Rachel !
    Hope you are having a great day!

This request has been escalated to the Second Level Support team. They'll be back to us with confirmations if something like this would be achievable within Appointments+ in this ticket (or we'll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the Second Level Support team might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. Moreover, as this is a custom request, we cannot assure a workaround from our end just yet without investigation. You might need to consider custom development if this turns out to be undoable from our end. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this.

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Nahid

Hey Rachel !
    Hope you are doing well today!

I have heard back from our Second Level Support team. Unfortunately, custom coding for something like this would be out of the scope of our support as a major part of the plugin would need to be re-designed or too much coding would be required to achieve what you're looking for.

However, I have a workaround which might work for you regarding pricing based on specific days of the week. You can set up two dummy service providers in Appointments+, one of which would be intended for the weekdays and the other for weekends. You can set an additional price for the service provider set up for weekends. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set this workaround up.
    1. Go to your WordPress Dashboard->Appointments->Settings->Services and create your service with it's duration and price.
    2. Navigate to your WordPress Dashboard->Appointments->Settings->Service Providers and create two dummy service providers. The "Services Provided" should be specified to your service and an additional price should be added to the service provider set up for the weekends. Here's a screenshot for reference:

After doing that, please go to your WordPress Dashboard->Appointments->Settings->General->Accessibility and set the "Assign dummy service providers to" to the main service provider, which I'm assuming is yourself. Here's another screenshot for reference:

3. Navigate to your WordPress Dashboard->Appointments->Settings->Working Hours. Setting the "List For" selection to your service provider intended for weekdays, change the selection for "Work" to "No" for the weekends under "Working Hours". Do the same for the service provider intended for weekends but this once, the selection for "Work" should be set to "No" for the weekdays. Here's a screenshot for reference:

4. The only drawback I was able to find is that you have to set up two monthly schedules, one for each service provider, i.e. weekdays and weekends. An example of the shortcodes of the monthly schedules would be [app_monthly_schedule worker="SERVICE_PROVIDER_ID"]. The Appointments+ shortcode generator in the post edit screen should let you generate service provider specific monthly schedule shortcodes.

Anything other than the above mentioned workaround would require custom development, for which you can take a look into our Jobs Board where our PROs can help you out.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if this works for you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.