Appointments+ Daylight Savings Bug

Hello, Iv'e seen this issue posted around before but have never seen a definitive workaround or any kind of confirmation that the issue is being worked on.

I have my appointments plugin connected to google calendar and everything functions normally aside from the fact that when making an appointment on the site, the appointment shows up as an hour after what was selected in google calendar. This only occurs with appointments scheduled for after Daylight savings time (March 13th), appointments scheduled before hand appear correct.

Is there a workaround for this bug yet? Iv'e had this issue for quite some time now. Thanks.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @chrisdperry91,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can see this issue is reported already and fixed but it seems it came back again. I am going to flag developer here for his invaluable feedback on this matter. Either myself or developer will post a reply here as soon as possible.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Update:
    I have heard from the developer and he said "I'm aware of that bug and working on it". Hope fully it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Please keep an eye on this thread or see WPMU DEV > Updates for updates and notifications about this issue.

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Chris and @alex176,
    Hope you both are doing well today :slight_smile:

I am sorry, I could not update this thread earlier. I just confirmed with our developer again and he said the daylight saving time issue is fixed in 1.7.

Please update your plugin and feel free to post in our support forum if you need further assistance. I am marking it as resolved for now.

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.