APPOINTMENTS + : Different Price for logged in user and logged out

Hello
I use APPOINTMENTS + for a booking system for tennis court
I activated the "login required" option so now the login is need for make a reservevation of a tennis court

But I would disable the login required and allow of make a reservation with different price for logged in user and for logged out user.
I would that logged in user has a discounted price respect to logged out user

How can I implement this feature? Is it possible?
Thank you

• Luís

Hi Claudio ,

Hope you're doing well today!

You originally posted this topic on the Members forum, but, as it's directly related to our plugin, I moved it to our Support Forum.

However, I am not sure if it was intentionally, if yes, I can move it back to the Members Forum, if you want.

Appointments + don't have any option out of the box to do this, the most close feature is the integration between Appointments + and Membership 2 Pro, that will allow you to set a discount based on the user membership.

So, after install Membership 2 Pro, you can create a "Default Membership" (default to all logged-in users) and set a discount in Appointments -> Settings -> Payments. This section (Membership 2 Integration) will only be displayed after install Membership 2 Pro.

Otherwise, this will require a good amount of custom code and as a complex customization, it's beyond the scope of the Support Forum, so, I may suggest you to use our Jobs Board in order to try find a skilled developer that can help you to achive your goal:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.