I have installed the plugin but after spending an hour trying to configure have given up...
1. No emails have come through to the user or admin (This doesn't seem to be working properly - surely this is a bare minimum!)
2. Only now do I realise it can't be used to schedule classes (would have been nice if it was made clearer upon purchase)
3. The 'hack' to allow multiple slots under one booking date doesn't make any sense (who is going to choose a 'dummy provider'? - if it's a class they want to choose the tutor, simple.
4. Would be good to be able to create multiple appointment slots on one day. Right now the only way I can see it is to intersperse a full day with lots of breaks. This then makes the front end appointment availability for that day look confusing with random times on the screen (see screenshot)
5. Nowhere is there the ability to change terminology - I want to change the term 'appointment', I don't use the word 'schedule'. Why should I need to be an expert in WP hacks to do something as simple as this. Should be a setting in the back end.