appointments+ display a list of appointments for a specific provider

Hi,

I need to make public a list of appointments for each provider separately.

Like [app_all_appointments worker=”5″]

Is there some filter or hook I can use to make this work?

Thanks,

Chris

• chris
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Vaughan,

Thanks for the quick reply, but doesn’t that only show the appointments for the current user with that provider?

I need to make all of that providers appointments public in one list.

Thanks,

Chris

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

Sorry yes that’s correct. This can’t be done using the shortcodes. Let me just ask one of the developers to see if he can help with this, i’ll also add this to the feature requests to see if we can get the provider_id argument added to the [app_all_appointments provider_id=”22″] shortcode in a future release.

hope this helps

• chris
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Guys,

I thought I would let you know I got this working by editing the shortcodes file

and copying your code for picking up the worker from the monthly shedule and adding it to the allappointments. I then added an if/ else that checks for the presence of the worker variable and pull from the database for only that worker, or pulls a normal list without the variable. I also copied the worker info into the section for the shortcodes.

I am now able to use the shortcode like [app_all_appointments worker=”12″] and it will make the list of appointments for a specific provider public.

Thanks again,

Chris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.