Appointments+ Display Available Slots in DropDown

Hi

Is there a way to display the available time slots within Appointments+? Also, is it possible to set a break on the end of each appointment? e.g. Each booking is 50 minutes and there is a 10 minute break at the end of each of these sessions?

• Ivan
    • HummingBird

HI there Daniel,

Hope you are having great weekend so far!

Is there a way to display the available time slots within Appointments+?

The available slots are shown after you choose day from the calendar, but there is no way to show them as drop down.

If you need 10 minutes breaks after each service, actually that service requires 50+10=60 minutes. Why don't you set service duration as 60 minutes?

Thanks,
    Ivan

• Daniel Lee
      • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Ivan

I can, but I just wondered if it was possible to set it so that it was more accurate, showing the service as duration as 50 mins. I can code a bit so I can probably get it to display this anyway, but was just wondering if it was already built in.

Is there no way to set it so that customers can select a start and end time, rather than fixed durations?

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi Daniel!

I think you're wanting to use the Paddings add on here. Then you'd make your appointments 50 minutes long, and add 10 minutes of padding to the end of each. To do this, once the add on is active, go to your services page, and hover over the service you want to change. A "more info" link will appear that you can click to add padding to the service.

As of right now, Appointments works off a fixed appointment schedule, so allowing users to choose start/end times not reflected in the Appointments calendar isn't currently a feature.

Thanks for your question!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.