Appointments+ disturbs side with

I just foud out that Appointments+ distrups the 3 col layout on the startpage and shop page on http://frode.reklamebanken.com/ and http://frode.reklamebanken.com/nettbutikk/. I think this maybe came after the latest update of the plugin?

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Hakonzen, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

It sounds like you've run into a issue similar to the one mentioned over here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-is-messing-with-group-styles

We'll be modifying the behavior of the styling system in the next release, but in the meantime, you can try adding this define to your wp-config.php:

define('APP_PRESERVE_DEFAULT_FORMATTING_ORDER', true);

Let me know if this helps please! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Hakonzen
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Michael B.

Sorry for the late reply, but I was waiting for a server change before I could try modifying the wp-config.php. and strangely enough, today I see that the problem had solved itself. I did remove the memberships+ plugin and activated the new Protect Content late friday night, maybe that played a role?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Hakonzen

I hope you are well today.

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. But I can confirm that neither of membership or protect content didn't play a role here.

I think there were some settings, and accidentally those were misconfigured.

Cheers
    Ash

• Hakonzen
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi @Ashok

Thank you for your follow-up.
    I`m glad the problem disappeared, and if it occurs again, I will let you know

Another thing thats been on my mind regarding WPMUdev plugins the last days, is this: When using let´s say Protect Content, CoursePress Pro, Appointments+ and Events+, there will be several autogenerated pages for accounts and administration of these accounts. Are there any plans to get these plugins to work better togehter when installed on the same site?

Best
    Hakonzen

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Hakonzen

Another thing thats been on my mind regarding WPMUdev plugins the last days, is this: When using let´s say Protect Content, CoursePress Pro, Appointments+ and Events+, there will be several autogenerated pages for accounts and administration of these accounts. Are there any plans to get these plugins to work better togehter when installed on the same site?

As this is a separate issue than the topic title, if you please create a new topic, would be pretty much helpful.

Also, when you create a new topic, please include which type of issue you are facing. There will be some accounts and admin pages, no way to avoid this but there is no known conflict so far. If you find any issue, please do include them in the new thread, and we will sort those out for you.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.