Appointments+ does not work in Unyson pages

Hi
I have installed the WPMUDEV dashboard and downloaded several plugins for the site. One of these is Appointments+ which is my #1 requirement. The Unyson UI is superb, but when I place the Appointments+ shortcodes within a textblock they do not work. They show, but there is no interaction - for instance when you click on an available date, nothing happens!
If you place them on a blank page without using the Unyson builder, then all works fine.
Could you please advise me on how to get this to work with the Unyson designed page.
Thank you and keep up the excellent work!

Jay

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Sujai Savoor,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It appears to be a jQuery conflict with both plugins. Would you mind sharing the exact page link where you have added the appointments+ shortcode in UNYSON ?

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Jay, I hope this message finds you an a good spirit!

Thank you for sharing this link with us!

I tested it and booked an appointment for a name Nastia WPMU DEV, once I booked it I was asked to confirm the appointment, so I was redirected to a PayPal page.
    Please note that once you choose a date, you need to choose a time block as well.

Would you please confirm if you can see one pending appointment booked for 25th Jun at 4pm in the Appointments > Appointments > Pending Appointments?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Sujai Savoor,

Please post the link where you are using Appointments + on Unyson page ?

Yes, it will be great if you grant support staff access temporarily so I can take a closer look. You could grant access from WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Sujai Savoor,

Thanks for sharing the exact page link. Yes, I can see its not working there. Just to make sure, the [app_confirmation] shortcode exists in this page ?

If it exists there then I can see all click event actions are being blocked or suppressed by the unyson framework. It could be on purpose. I am saying this because if it could be a conflict then their must be some jQuery errors in the console.

Please contact the UNYSON author and ask why they have blocked jQuery events, specially onclick. I am sure they might be aware of this issue and perhaps would have workaround for this issue too.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Sujai Savoor,

I checked on other page without Unyson and Appointments + calendar were working fine for me. I were able to click on free slot, book time and confirmation box were opening for me.

On this page I don't see A+ shorcodes.

Let me know what other developer says :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.